Motorcycle Sales Associate
Carter Motorsports is one of the largest volume Honda Power Sports, Honda Power Equipment and Pre-Owned Motorcycle (all brands) dealerships in British Columbia. We're excited to announce that an opportunity has opened for a full-time Power Sports Sales Consultant to join our successful team.
We are looking for well organized, customer service orientated, team player with strong prospecting, closing & lead management skills. Power Sports sales experience is not necessary but a passion for the industry is a must!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, logging and replying to customers promptly in which ever manner they have communicated with you (walk-in, phone call or email.)
- Sales of New & Pre-Owned Motorcycles, ATV's, Side by Sides & Power Equipment.
- Working with the Business office, Parts & Service dept to arrange customer delivery of sold units.
- Maintaining interior and exterior showroom displays (cleanliness, POP & price tags.)
- Moving out exterior displays (pushing or riding of units.)
- New Vehicle product training & Demo/Riding Product for further knowledge.
- Participating in dealership and industry events & rides.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Outstanding customer service & inter-personal skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Valid British Columbia driver's license.(Class 6 preferred)
- Some knowledge of On/Off-road Motorcycles, ATV's, SxS's & Power Equipment.
- Work enthusiastically & co-operatively with other employees.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Please direct your resume and cover letter via email in PDF format to Sin Oudomsouk, Director of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Motorcycle Service Technician - Red Seal Certified
Located in Vancouver, right at the entrance of Granville Island, Carter Motorsports is one of the largest volume Honda Power Sports, Honda Power Equipment and Pre-Owned Motorcycle (all brands) dealership in British Columbia.
We’re excited to announce that an opportunity has opened for a full-time Motorcycle Service Technician! We are looking for an individual with a great personality, loves Motorcycles and who enjoys working with a team.
This individual should have:
- A strong background in mechanical skills
- Work experience in the Motorcycle Service industry
- Red Seal certification is a must
- Valid British Columbia drivers license (Class 6 preferred)
- Outstanding work ethic
- Be able to communicate professionally with co-workers and assimilate and understand given information
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
Brands of Motorcycles and Scooters that will be worked on include: Honda, BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha, as well as Power Equipment such as, Lawnmowers, Trimmers, Tillers, Generators, Water Pumps and Outboards up to 25hp.
Our new Motorcycle Technician will be compensated flat rate based on experience. This position will include full benefits after 3 months of working. If you are interested in this position, please email your Resume and Cover Letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank You!